Link2Link Exchange

This is a free links exchange blog and online earning opportunity guide. This was developed to help my fellow bloggers learn more about different earning opportunities available online. Also, this blog serves as a free marketing tool for webmasters and bloggers. This also gives business owners a haven to showcase their products and services. A place where bloggers, business owners, online researchers and customers meet.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Got My First Assignment from Review Me


Well, I guess this message is not really that important by I'm just so happy to tell everyone that finally, I got an assignment from Review Me. The site is strict with ranking and traffic factors that's why I am trying so hard to make this blog popular. I was surprised to see an email this morning informing me of the assignment. I accepted it and will try to finish it before my due date. With this site's traffic increasing daily, I hope I could get more assignments in the following weeks. Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

ss_blog_claim=72d8e2deba55c647c6a1c3cbe9a2d2d8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home