Link2Link Exchange

This is a free links exchange blog and online earning opportunity guide. This was developed to help my fellow bloggers learn more about different earning opportunities available online. Also, this blog serves as a free marketing tool for webmasters and bloggers. This also gives business owners a haven to showcase their products and services. A place where bloggers, business owners, online researchers and customers meet.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Got My First Assignment from Review Me


Well, I guess this message is not really that important by I'm just so happy to tell everyone that finally, I got an assignment from Review Me. The site is strict with ranking and traffic factors that's why I am trying so hard to make this blog popular. I was surprised to see an email this morning informing me of the assignment. I accepted it and will try to finish it before my due date. With this site's traffic increasing daily, I hope I could get more assignments in the following weeks. Wish me luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

ss_blog_claim=72d8e2deba55c647c6a1c3cbe9a2d2d8

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger University said…

    We have a few college students online and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager. blogging online

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger penelopecruz said…

    Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home