Link2Link Exchange

This is a free links exchange blog and online earning opportunity guide. This was developed to help my fellow bloggers learn more about different earning opportunities available online. Also, this blog serves as a free marketing tool for webmasters and bloggers. This also gives business owners a haven to showcase their products and services. A place where bloggers, business owners, online researchers and customers meet.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Paypal Withdraw Service Now Available In The Philippines

For years, I wished that people from the Philippines could withdraw money using paypal. However, this remained a wish for months as paypal's services to the Philippines then didn't include receiving and withdrawing money. I couldn't participate in many online opportunities as they pay through paypal. Most of these opportunities weren't available to Filipinos because of the limited service of paypal to the country. I can remember when there were times I would be too excited about a program only to know that it pays through paypal. But, I was surprised and excited to learn from my brother that it is already available in the Philippines... and it's been available for 2 months already. Tsk..tsk.. why didn't I know about it so soon ? I'm so thankful to the management of paypal for considering the Philippines. With this great move, many opportunities were opened.

Labels: , ,

ss_blog_claim=72d8e2deba55c647c6a1c3cbe9a2d2d8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home